Tell Your Story, News or Event
- Enter your personal story, news or event in the space provided on the Tell Your Story page. We encourage you to indicate the area of Kansas where your loved one receives services and the name of your managed care organization (Sunflower, United Health or Amerigroup). You can choose whether you wish your name to appear when your comments are uploaded to the public portion of the website. Please note the box for keeping your name private next to the space where you enter your name. We will not publish your name or contact information on the public site without your permission.
- You must provide your name, email and phone number in the spaces provided. This information will not be made public, but will be used by our site administrator to authenticate your identity.
- Your comments will not immediately appear on the home page. Comments will be uploaded to the public site by our site administrator after identifying information is removed and posts are reviewed for guideline conformance.
- We respectfully ask that you follow our posting guidelines below. We reserve the right to edit or decline to post comments that do not conform to these guidelines.
- Be civil and thoughtful. Provide opinions constructively and without name-calling. Overly rude and offensive statements or personal attacks will be deleted.
- Provide facts as briefly as possible to encourage others to completely read your posts.
- If you have a constructive solution to a problem posed by another advocate’s post, please offer your suggestions and advice. Click on the title of the post, then scroll down to “Leave a Reply” in the space provided. After you have entered your reply, click “Post Comment.”
- Provide links to information sources instead of copying and pasting content.